Friday, September 21, 2012

My Wishlist...

This list is seriously going to be SO long. These are all things I really really want. I tried to exclude most clothing. It's more of an accessory list.

First is this ADORABLE hat!!

I'm not sure if it comes with the bows on it (In other pictures it shows the ears plain) But either way it is SO SO SO CUTE! <3
You can find it here if you want it too (:
http://www.kawaiigoods.com/cutesite2/product_info.php?cPath=346&products_id=1874&osCsid=ha27ht9poucb2aj05s7jkrrc86



Next...

THIS WIG. OMG.
I'm not sure if it's fibers are really soft (since Bodyline is more known for clothing. I didn't even know they had wigs!) but the curls and length are so beautiful. Look how perfect the curls are!!

It's cheap so I know the quality won't be as good as the ones I'd spend a ton on, but it's so pretty and only $27! I could dress it up with a cute headband or bow.

If I got it, which color should I get? I wish they had lavender like the picture above modeling the bear hat.




1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I don't think the hat is available anymore x.x I want to cry. it was Sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete